Thursday, November 13, 2008

{Our Favorite (GOOEY) Popcorn Balls}


4 quarts popped popcorn
3 C. mini marshmallows
Mix together in large bowl

1 C. butter
1-1/3 C. sugar
1/2 C. light corn syrup
1 tsp. vanilla
Bring to boil, simmer 3 minutes. Blend into popcorn & marshmallows. Use baggies on hands to form balls.

(I received this one from a neighbor & sweet family, 9 years ago. I will be their neighbor again in just a couple of weeks. :) I love to make these for Halloween & Christmas. Be careful... they are completely addicting.)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi Lisa! I love your blog..found you at sits. Can I usze your popcorn ball photo and recipe on my blog and link to you on www.uponaparty.blogspot.com? I have been looking for this and you make it look so beautiful (and easy!) with your picture!
Rachel